In compliance with article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE)”- Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce Society- we inform you that this website is owned by the following trading company:
Business Company Name: MONASTERIO DE PIEDRA SA
Address: C/Afueras S/N. 50210. Nuévalos. (Zaragoza)
Phone number: 976870700
Inscription data in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza, Volume: 1.281 Page: 216 Sheet: Z-6789
- By filling out the registration or contact form, by sending an e-mail or by making a phone call, your personal data will become responsibility of the company whose data is listed in section 1. Legal Information.
- Your data are used to respond to your request or query as soon as possible and to fulfill the obligations of the contractual relationship, since you have provided these to us freely and fully informed for these purposes.
- If you provide us with your curriculum vitae, your data will be included and used in present and future selective processes of our Company, and it will also be used to communicate with you, even by electronic means, regarding your application.
- We will also contact our clients in a commercial manner and by electronic means, based on our legitimate interest of offering products and services similar to those initially hired.
- The personal data collected on our website are treated in compliance with the requirements of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Likewise, we guarantee that personal data are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, being limited to such purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary as well as their safety will be guaranteed through appropriate technical and organisational measures.
- Once the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be kept available for the competent Public Administrations during the legal conservation periods, this is, as long as the law may require their presentation. Once this deadline has expired, they will be deleted.
- You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition as well as the other rights granted by the data protection regulations on personal data, by submitting a copy of an identification document at email@example.com
- You can find more information about your rights or you may make a claim to the competent control authority at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection http://www.agpd.es – C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099-912 663 517).
Limitation of Liability
- MONASTERIO DE PIEDRA S.A. provides the corporate website as a mean to publicize its products and services, as well as to allow contact with customers. The information on the website is presented in good faith as truthful, but we reserve the right of modifying it without prior notice, for the purpose of updating it, correcting errors and any other issue in the interest of the Company or our customers. To contract the products or services of the entity, the provisions of duly formalized budgets and contracts will be followed, and more specifically, the contracting conditions published on the website.
- The entity is not responsible for any possible computer damage that the user may suffer while visiting our website, understanding that it cannot be attributed to the entity.
- The entity is not responsible for the content of the sites managed by third parties that are linked from the website, such links will not imply the existence of any type of relationship between MONASTERIO DE PIEDRA S.A. and those third parties.
- All contents on this website including the texts, drawings, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, the design itself and any other creation, are property of MONASTERIO DE PIEDRA S.A. or their respective owners that hold the corresponding legal license, authorization or assignment of rights, and are protected according to the legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- In no case shall it be understood that making the website available to the public constitutes a waiver, transfer or license of the rights that MONASTERIO DE PIEDRA S.A. has on all of its contents.
- Any use of the contents of our website is prohibited including modification, copying, reproduction, transmission, etc. without the prior written authorization of the MONASTERIO DE PIEDRA S.A.