¿Quién es el responsable de sus datos?
MONASTERIO DE PIEDRA S.A.
Address: C/Afueras S/N. 50210. Nuévalos, Zaragoza, España.
Phone number: 976870700
Inscription data in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza, Volume: 1.281 Page: 216 Sheet: Z-6789
Why do we process your data?
- Access Tickets purchasing contract execution, offered on the website https://monasteriopiedra.com/
- Accomodation contract execution at the Hotel del Monasterio de Piedra, done via the same website.
- Legitimate interest of the entity in sending commercial communications and in promoting its activities on its website as well as in social networks.
What’s the purpose of processing your data?
- To formalize the tickets sale.
- Hotel & Spa Monasterio de Piedra booking confirmation.
- Customer Service.
- If you have subscribed to our Newsletter when buying your Access Tickets or when booking at the Hotel & Spa Monasterio de Piedra, to send you commercial communications as well as information on promotions and events via e-mail.
In case you don’t want to receive more commercial communications by email or postal mail, you can find out about the ways to oppose in the RIGHTS section.
Our company adopts the levels of security required by the current European and Spanish regulations regarding data protection, taking into account the tecnique status, the nature and costs of application, scoping, context and purposes of the treatment described, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity, for your rights and freedoms as a person.
Who can be the recipients of your data?
- SICOMORO SERVICIOS INTEGRALES S.L. and GUBSE AG Spain will be recipients of your data as holders of the hotel ticket and reservation purchase platform, with the sole purpose of managing and maintaining e-commerce and improving the system to facilitate the user’s experience when using the website. Both have signed the corresponding data protection and confidentiality contract required by the new European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. They being the ones in charge of the treatment, will use them only and exclusively to formalize the tickets sale and to issue the hotel booking confirmation.
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties other than the previously cited, except if there is a legal obligation.
For how long do we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for a period of 6 years from the conclusion of the contract and in accordance to the provisions of current legislation. After this period your data will remain locked until its subsequent destruction or removal, except in those cases in which a public agency may require them.
How can you revoke your consent and exercise your rights?
- You can revoke your consent or unsubscribe from our Newsletter by sending your request to the address of the responsible mentioned above, or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can exercise your rights to:
- Access or know what personal data we process about you.
- Rectification or correction of correct, erroneous or inaccurate personal data.
- Suppression or removal of parts of your personal data that we are not legally obliged to keep.
- Opposition or processing cesation of your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Limitation or to restrict the treatment we perform.
- Portability or providing you the personal data which we hold about you.
Presenting a copy of an identification document at the headquarters of the responsible above mentioned, or via email: email@example.com
You can find more information about your rights or you can file a complaint to the competent control authority of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. – C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 Madrid. (901 100 099-912 663 517) – www.agpd.es