- Check-in from 2:00 pm.
- The check-out must be made before 12:00 pm. To extend your stay or for a late check-out, you may contact Reception.
- Free Wifi: Available at the Hotel Lobby , at the Restaurant Reyes de Aragón , at the Bar – Lounge Gaufrido and at the Cafe – Lounge El Granero.
- Luggage Dropoff: Available at Reception.
- Laundry: Laundry service is available for a fee, you may contact Reception for information.
- Free outdoor parking (not guarded)
Check out our Hotel Photo Galleryl
Restaurant “Reyes de Aragón”
The Restaurant Reyes de Aragon, has a spacious dining room where buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. For lunch and dinner service, it offers a creative, dynamic and adapted to the season à la carte menu , with national and Aragonese dishes.
A gastronomic proposal that follows the new gastronomic trends,coordinated by Enrique Martinez, one of the most awarded and recognized chefs of the Spanish scene.
With good weather, you can eat at the beautiful terrace “Los Castaños”.
Wealso have menus for groups, vegetarians, celiacs and children.
Breakfast: 8:30 am -11:00 am
Lunch: 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Dinner: 8:30pm – 10:30 pm
It’s an ideal place to spend the afternoon where you have bar, cafeteria, rest room and games. “El Granero” so named for being the old barn of the monks, has two floors and a beautiful garden called “Rincón del Poeta”.
In “El Granero”, our barman will prepare you a delicious coffee, a cup of tea or an exotic cocktail. Also you can taste some of our “Snacks and Pizzas” menu if you prefer to eat something tasty and quick.
Bar- Lounge “Gaufrido”
Named in honor of the first abbot of the Monastery in the year 1194, Don Gaufrido of Rocaberti.
It has a bar-cafeteria, auto Bar, TV room and a magnificent terrace overlooking the Park.